Our commercial photography business is rapidly growing. Typically each commercial shoot is very unique as no two engagements are the same. Hence, our entire approach is to ensure we are capturing the very essence of what you require.
- We start with a meeting to discuss your detailed brief. (This is where it’s my turn to listen, to understand, and to review every aspect of your requirements).
- We create a summary of what it is you’re requiring.
- We write a brief and prepare a quote with your required outcome in mind.
- Our work is not rushed. It can’t be. To attain excellence, time and attention to detail is paramount.
- We promise you a 48 hour turnaround from the day after the photography session.
- Day 1 = On location
- Day 2 = Phill reviews and edits images to ensure specifications are met and any details for digital images attained.
- Day 3 = Additional review as required, final preparation of images and deliver to client.
- Should you not be satisified that your brief and expected outcomes have been met, we pledge to reshoot any aspect you may not be happy with.
Our most recent real estate shoot. And our cleint kindly wrote the below….. (The house sold after just 3 weeks listed)
Thank you for your help to get our home ready to put on the market. The quality of your photography is outstanding and you were an absolute pleasure to work with. We really appreciated your enthusiasm, calmness and willingness to accommodate our needs. The whole process was so much easier than we expected and we have had excellent feedback on the photography from friends and family. We would highly recommend your photography services to others.
All the best, Jo & Pat
Real Estate Session (commercial engagement)
Professional Dressage Training Session (commercial engagement)